Grapefruit Ginger Spritzer | dietplan101.com
Grapefruit juice plays a role in reducing blood glucose levels and may improve insulin resistance
This recipe serves 4.
- ice cubes
- grapefruit cinnamon syrup*
- 3 cups (710 ml) diet ginger ale (chilled)
For grapefruit cinnamon syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) grapefruit juice
- 4 tbsps sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (about 2″)
- Combine juice, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer uncovered for a few minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and let the syrup become cool. Then, cover and chill.
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes and pour in the syrup.
- Add in the chilled ginger ale and stir gently.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish each with mint sprigs.