Grapefruit Mint Rum Cooler | dietplan101.com
Grapefruit and mint are rich in nutrients and help relieve indigestion.
This recipe serves 2 and contains alcohol.
- 4 crushed mint sprigs
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- ⅔ cup (158 ml) grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ tbsps lemon/lime juice
- 3 oz (89 ml) light rum
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Chilled club soda to taste
- Angostura bitters to taste
- Crush mint with sugar and juices in a cocktail shaker, and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add in rum and ice cubes, and shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice cubes, strain, and pour in the cocktail.
- Top each glass with chilled soda and angostura to taste and serve