Shrimp Onion Pepper Omelet (Dukan Diet PV Consolidation/Cruise) | dietplan-101.com
Shrimp, onion, and pepper are a great combination for your omelet! These seafood ingredients are full of protein. This delicious shrimp, onion, and pepper omelet will satisfy your taste buds while giving your body the protein it needs to stay satisfied until lunchtime.
This recipe serves 2.
- 8 oz (225 g) large shrimps (peeled & roughly chopped)
- 1/3 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsps dry white wine (tolerated) (omit this for PV Cruise)
- sea salt & black pepper (to taste)
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 medium eggs
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put shrimps, chopped bell pepper, and onion in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and wine, and season to taste with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss well and refrigerate for 1 hour before cooking.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and beat them together.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add in the marinated ingredients and cook until the shrimp are just cooked.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the shrimp and stir lightly until the eggs are cooked. Fold into half
- Garnish with some spring onion (optional) and serve.