Low Carb Crustless Key Lime Pie | dietplan-101.com
Key Lime Pie is an American classic. Our Low Carb Crustless Key Lime Pie is a perfect place to start if you’ve never tried building your own low-carb dessert. There’s no need to sacrifice flavor, texture, or taste with this light, creamy, and simply delicious take on the classic dessert that’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth
This recipe serves 8 and each serving is 5.8 g of net carbs.
- 16 oz (453 g) cream cheese (soften)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 6 (1-g packet) Splenda sweetener
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 oz (85 g) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/2 cup of ice cold water
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- Mix cream cheese, lime juice, and Splenda in a mixing bowl.
- Put lime gelatin in another bowl, add the boiling water and stir to dissolve it completely.
- Add the gelatin mixture slowly to the cream cheese mixture, and mix until well blended.
- Then, pour in cold water and lime zest quickly and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to a pie pan and keep refrigerated for 1-2 hours, until set.
- Serve with a dollop of Reddi Whip.