Chilled Cucumber Honeydew Yogurt Soup with Mint (South Beach Phase 2) | dietplan-101.com
This chilled cucumber honeydew yogurt soup is perfect for a hot summer day. Sweet and tangy with a touch of mint, this soup satisfies your hunger while allowing you to stay healthy.
This recipe serves 4.
- 1 English cucumber (diced)
- 2 cups (340 g) diced honeydew
- 8 oz (226 g) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- mint leaves (for garnishing)
- Combine all ingredients together, then puree until smooth in batches.
- Transfer the pureed mixture to a large bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and keep refrigerated for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve the chilled soup in a bowl and garnish it with fresh mint leaves.