Low-Calorie Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with Horseradish| dietplan-101.com
This Low-Calorie Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with Horseradish recipe is bursting with flavor and chock full of natural ingredients. Excellent source of vitamin C and folate, this super tasty dish is the perfect side dish to complement any meal.
This recipe serves 6 with each serving of about 45 calories.
- 5 oz (142 g) chopped broccoli florets
- 4 oz (113 g) chopped cauliflower
- 2 tbsps chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
For horseradish dressing:
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 8 oz (227 g) low-fat plain yogurt
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, and green onion in a salad bowl and season with pepper. Chill for 1 hour.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing until well blended.
- Pour over the chilled salad and toss lightly to coat well.