Berry Vanilla Pudding Cereal Parfait (South Beach Phase 2) | dietplan101.com
Get a taste of this delicious Berry Vanilla Ceral Parfait which is perfect to keep you satisfied without too much calories. This is a recipe made on South Beach Diet Phase 2 and this is just perfect for breakfast every day. It’s a healthy cereal with no guilt!
This recipe serves 1.
- 3 large strawberries (cut into large pieces, sweeten to taste with Splenda)
- 1/4 cup high fiber cereal (e.g. Uncle Sam, Fiber One)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar-free fat-free vanilla pudding
- 1 tbsp fat-free cool whip
- Divide the strawberries, cereal and blueberries into 3 parts.
- Put 1 part of each at the bottom of a tall glass, then top with 1/4 cup of vanilla pudding.
- Repeat the same for the remaining.
- Finish with cool whip on top. Serve.