Oreo Banana Pancake | dietplan-101.com
This Oreo banana pancake is foolproof and almost impossible to mess up. We love this recipe simply because the ingredients are very easy to remember. We had a tremendous response for this recipe on our Facebook page recently and decided to share on this blog.
It is a simple pancake recipe that your kids will surely love. Making pancakes is a great way to have fun with kids in the kitchen and get them to help. Teach your children to eat healthy and nutritional food, adding their favorite Oreo to the recipe will please the fussiest kids or even some adults.
- 3 Oreo cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- Crush 3 Oreo cookies in a plastic bag.
- Add 2 eggs to the crushed Oreos.
- Slice 1 whole banana and add it to the mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- Add 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- Pour the mixture into a hot pan until the pancake is set.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.