Mixed Veggies Feta Beef Patties (for Atkins Diet Phase 1) | dietplan101.com
Dukan dieters are invited to enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make crab-egg meatballs for protein and extra calories. Crab meat is high in protein but also for those who want to lose weight and embrace the Dukan Diet and its principles.
This recipe serves 4 with a net carb of 1.3g.
- 1 lb (450 g) ground beef
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 medium tomato (chopped)
- 2 tbsps chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp dill weeds (preferably fresh)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Divide into 4 portions, then form into patties.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the beef patties for a few minutes for each side, until golden brown.